Thursday, August 30, 2012

Apples To Apples

I'm sure you have heard of the old saying "comparing apples to oranges", right? Meaning that when comparing two things they are completely different. Well, apples to apples can mean the same thing because there is a huge variety of them.

I'm using this as my blog post today because it's applicable to when one is trying to find the right personal trainer. Recently, a few friends of mine asked me for tips and pointers on how to determine if their trainer's are legit and it made me think of all of this.



Trainers are like apples. They are all in the same field, but there are ones that are "healthier", or better, for you. Ones that stand out from the rest because they are passionate and driven to help you meet your fitness and health goals. Just because someone is a trainer does not mean you should hire them. Ask a bunch of questions and get a feel for their style before you commit.



No comments:

Post a Comment