Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Monkey See, Monkey Do

After my son, Tyler, and I got home from grocery shopping he took his sippy cup and went to watch Disney Jr. Mid-putting everything away, he came out to the kitchen to terrorize me. In an effort to keep him from climbing in the fridge I turned the radio on and he began to dance away. Not only was he wiggling his hips and hoppy around, but he began performing an action quite similar to a well-formed squat. My first thought was my son has a better workout form than some people at my gym! Secondly, I thought, he learned this from me! Yes, I admit, I dance around the house but only to make my little ones laugh and have fun. So here's my bottom line, kids learn more than you think from the people they are around the most. I am fortunate to be able to be fit and healthy AND that my 18-month-old son is already following in my foot-steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment