Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Workout With Tory: DAY 1

The other day, if you recall, I had mentioned that Tory and I had agreed to begin a workout regimen for her to build muscle tone and strength. She confessed that prior to her sister's wedding she became a cardio queen and dropped 30 pounds! Very impressive! However, she did not incorporate any type of resistance training so her efforts resulted in dropped weight, but nothing tightened up. Knowing that she is a dedicated person and that she can handle my "encouraging" personality we decided to get started on a program that would help her reach her goals. Training with me twice a week and incorporating self-paced cardio, no less than 30 minutes/3 days a week. She has a few physical issues that we have to work around, but that's perfectly common.

Although she does want to lose weight, our primary focus is toning and tightening. I do believe in a healthy weight, but I also feel it is important to love how you look and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment