Thursday, August 23, 2012

Today's LEG Day

I am a morning person. Not only do I wake up early but I get started with all of my daily "to-do's" as soon I roll out of bed. Believe me, sometimes I want to turn my alarm clock off (my son talking and/or crying in his crib) but obviously that's a clock with no "off" button! Which is perfectly fine because he ensures I stay productive!

My normal routine is to jump out of bed, throw on my workout clothes, get him changed and teeth brushed and head downstairs. We both have breakfast and head out the door to the gym. Sometimes, I stay home and go for a run around my neighborhood instead or I'll work out at home.

Going to the gym is...interesting...to me because I am a huge people-watcher! My #1 favorite thing to do that I can do practically anywhere! Also, my son can go socialize in the child care room for a while and we can check out the "fishes" in the tank on the way in and out.

Today I got to the gym less than motivated because my body aches so bad. Once I got started though it was an entirely different story. I LOVE working legs because I can feel myself getting stronger and stronger in the things that I do during my workout and throughout daily life. So here is my leg session from today:


I have terrible hand-writing so here it is...
45 SECONDS JUMP ROPE

SMITH MACHINE
WEIGHTED PLIE SQUATS W/RAISED HEELS
LEG PRESS W/CALF RAISES

BOX JUMPS
SINGLE-LEG ELEVATED SQUATS
WEIGHTED STEP-UPS

STEP-BACK LUNGES W/KNEE-UPS
LEG CURLS
LEG EXTENSIONS

I WARMED UP WITH 3 X 45 SECOND BOUTS OF JUMPING ROPE. THAN PERFORMED EACH OF THE ABOVE SETS 3 TIMES.

I WROTE IT SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY THAN I DID IT! REGARDLESS OF THE ORDER IT WAS GREAT! MY MEMORY IS NOT SO GOOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment