Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Workout That Makes You Want To Throw Up!

Don't be alarmed about the title of my post, you won't necessarily throw up...just have the urge to! On our way to Hershey Park, as I mentioned yesterday, I had a lot of time to write up some killer workout sessions that you can do with minimal equipment and in a short period of time. Check out below for the session I put myself through today (I will give you pictures very soon now that I got my new Mac!!...

Equipment Required:
Dumbbells (or homemade weights...water bottle with water and sand work good)

  • Burpees
  • Split Squat w/Lateral Raises 
  • Tricep Push-ups 
  • Reverse Crunch
  • Around-The-Clock Push-ups...go all the way around in one direction (second set you'll go the opposite direction)
  • Deadlift, Reverse Curl, Squat, Over-head Press Combo
  • Warrior 3 w/Kickbacks
  • Elbow-Knee Touches
-Perform 10-15 reps of each exercise (and each side if applicable)
-Beginners, aim for completing entire session 1-2 times; If you're experienced, go for 3-4 sets


This alone kicked my butt, but I then followed it up with box jumps, pull-ups, rows, triceps push-downs, and calf raises! Looking at the list of my workout I can't help but think "damn, I'm small but mighty!"


No comments:

Post a Comment