Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Healthy "Dessert"

I am going to share with you a meal that I eat almost every day, especially when I am craving something a little sweet. AND Not one bit of it is not good for you!

-1 individual-sized fruit-on-the-bottom Greek yogurt (only use the actual yogurt part, not the fruit. I promise that taste's good and has the fruity flavor)

-About 1 Tbsp chopped almond, walnuts or pecans (whatever you like!)

-Handful of some kind of crunchy, low-sugar cereal (I always use Kashi brands...or Kix :))

-Half of a banana, sliced

-About 1/4 cup raspberries, blueberries, strawberries (again, whatever you like!)

-Sprinkle of cinnamon

-Here's how to put it together: Mix the yogurt, fruit, cinnamon, and nuts until all ingredients are incorporated and PUT IT IN THE FREEZER for about 5-10 minutes. Make sure the bowl gets icy and the texture thickens up a bit. Throw the crunchy cereal in and eat up! It really is delicious and can get had throughout the day. I just find it really fills me up and satisfies my sweet tooth. If you need more sweetness, drizzle some Agave or honey over top.

I had some last night and took a picture....sorry....



No comments:

Post a Comment