Saturday, August 25, 2012

Listen To Your Body

I am sometimes terrible and listening to all the ways my body tries to tell me to relax a bit but today my ears were wide open. I slept maybe 2 hours last night, not by choice, and had to get up at 0630 to go sit in class for 7 long, dry hours!

My plan was to knock out a killer upper body focused circuit at the gym but I took my sorry ass home instead. I can't nap to save my life but I unsuccessfully tried. I relaxed and spent time with my son then when he went to bed I broke out the bubbles and green tea for a relaxing bath.

I honestly don't feel too guilty because I usually take off on Sundays so I'm just going to switch my days this weekend.

Tomorrow I have class again but this exhausted girl is going to bed immediately after I finish this post so I can't use the tired excuse again!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment