Sunday, September 2, 2012

Yummy Dessert Without The Guilt!

So, normally, I am against drinking soda but when I do have it here and there I choose diet. I know, I know... too much artificial sweetener is not good for you. But, I rarely ever have that either. For some reason I was craving something cold, creamy, sweet and light last night so I thought what better than a root beer float?! Here are my simple to do and easy to follow steps:

Grab some yummy fat-free frozen yogurt (you'll save some calories and gain some probiotics). Choose your favorite cold diet root beer, a small frosty mug, and a spoon.


Since you are using a small mug (right?) you probably can't even fit a full serving size (1/2 cup) in it so you have automatic portion-control! Put a couple spoonfuls of yogurt in your mug and pour the bubbly against the wall of the mug so it doesn't foam up too quickly. 


I opted not to use a straw because I always slurp it down too quickly. Instead, I take small yummy bites of the ice cream and sips of the creamy root beer until I have enjoyed the entire mug! 

DELISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment