Monday, September 3, 2012

As The Summer Ends...


As we reach the end of the first week of September the sudden realization that the summer is coming to an inevitable end is hitting hard. Although time dedicated to work amps up around now, many are actually relieved that the cooler season is just around the corner.

Why? Because they feel they can indulge in the comfort foods that a summer body doesn’t allow. But here’s a cold, hard fact…a pair of jeans and sweater over a flabby body doesn’t look any better than an uncovered flabby body!

Unless you have miracle clothes that keep things looking tight while you’re wearing them, you should use the same level of dedication to your body and health all year round. And, excuse me for pointing out; you do have to take your clothes off at some point. Many either have someone at home they want to look good for, are looking for someone they want to impress, or need to look a certain way for self-confidence.

I’m not vain, but I can say that I feel good about myself in everything I wear (or don’t wear). And the only reason why is because I include fitness and healthy nutrition decisions into my everyday life. Making it a lifestyle, rather than falling victim to roller-coaster diets, allows me to never have to worry about how I look or feel. I know I am always my best self year-round!

You can ALWAYS fit in some way to improve your health and fitness in just about any place.

No comments:

Post a Comment